Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

June 2, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is .

Some say if I just look, I'll find a star that shines brighter than you
Or if I dug deep enough, I'll see that I didn't need to
I used to light up everytime I heard your name
Now the thought of you make me sick & insane.
I've never been so regretful in my life, until now
I'm so full of resentment & the curtains are closing
So I guess you can take your bow
I was just a dream to you, I was "Where You Wanna Be"
But yet you was everything to me
Hmm . .Can you fathom that?
I was wholeheartedly yours, but you were never mine
Now understand that .
Between me&you and all of my highs&lows
This is by far the lowest anybody could ever go
I remember & still cant believe this was a place I could call home
Used to be an escape for me, a place that always kept me smiling & happy
I know there's no place like home
But Im not Dorothy .
It's time to grow up, and I can honestly say I do not want this
But You'll always have a piece of my heart , & I guess it's safe to say
Home is where the heart is .


-words from a broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment