Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

June 19, 2010

Jessica , Ri , Or B ?



Even though these dresses aren't alike, they are prettttyy similiar.
As far as who rocked it better . .Jessica Alba would be out for me just
b/c I'm not really feeling the leggins or the style of the dress but she did good w/bringing
the black out in the dress but if it were me I would found me a nice brown
peeptoe platform shoe to set the dress off,PLUS with this kind of dress you want to show some skin IT'S OKAY!. Rihanna did great with putting the perfect shoes with her dress.
But, personally I actually like B's.Nice & simple with a really loud shoe. They all
did great as far as jewelry goes.I hate to see a nice piece of work go to waiste because
it's overshadowed with a BUNCH of ACCESSORIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment