Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Everyday is a day of thanksgiving for me. I'm thankful for a lot of things. I'm thankful for life, to be able to wake up everyday is a blessing in itself.  I'm thankful for my family for being my support system, and always being there whenever I need them. Regardless of our ups&downs, family is all you have.  But, I will say I'm thankful for having such great friends.  Shout-out to all of you all, you know who you are, despite of what we may have gone through, we made it! And to all my friends I've lost, it just another lesson learned. Most importantly, I'm thankful for God. He is the source of my energy, the air that I breathe, he's my all. God will always be the head of my life, because without him... I'm nothing. I've seen a lot of things, and been through things that I never thought I would have to go through. But, I'm here... I'm still standing. I've lost some loved-ones in these past few years, and it was hard but it only made me stronger.  That's why I'm thankful everyday for the people I still have in my life.  I'm thankful for my Nana, my mama, my brothers & sisters, aunts & uncles, cousins, papa Greg, best friends & close friends and to my recently born nephew, I'm going to try to be the best aunt I can be. To anybody that's going through it right now, things may not get easier in time, but you will make it. Just keep God first & keep the faith. Hope everyone have a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with your family, thank God, and eat GOOD of course! :)

kisses :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment