Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

November 10, 2011

Slip Away

Let me apologize if I'm misleading you
But I am feeling you
I'm feeling your style
The tone in your voice
And your gorgeous smile
The night we first kissed and hugged
I didn't budge
Without doing too much 
I wanted to feel your touch
I wanted to feel the texture of your skin
And I wanted to wake up next to you
With my head right under your chin
But if you want me, and all of me
I need all of you
I won't dare settle for number two
I don't know if you want me to be your woman
Or if I even want you to be my man
So I guess we both need to understand
But let me tell you, you did something to me
Almost rescued me
Almost set me free
I want to start over
Can we start over?
From the introduction of names
Before all the petty games
Only this time I won't go astray
And I won't let you slip away


Copyright 2011 Marvalace

No comments:

Post a Comment